Eaglezfanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eaglezfanz

A forum for Philly sportz fanz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Are Your Biggest Concerns?

Go down 
+4
SpicyMcHaggis
okieaglefan
neilpeart
bigtim27
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bigtim27

bigtim27

What Are Your Biggest Concerns? Empty
PostSubject: What Are Your Biggest Concerns?   What Are Your Biggest Concerns? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Ok we are going into a new season with an unproven QB at the helm and and iffy line. Our d wasn't stunning last year but they were also hit hard with the injury bug and lost their heart and soul in JJ and Dawk and had a rookie DC in Mcdermott. I expect more out that unit this year.
Back to top Go down
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Biggest Concerns?   What Are Your Biggest Concerns? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Many concerns the least of which is the unbalanced play calling (same concern as last ten years). On D, I'm looking for a leader to play the "Dawk" role. Someone who inspires the team.
Back to top Go down
http://flyerzfanz.forumotion.com
okieaglefan

okieaglefan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Biggest Concerns?   What Are Your Biggest Concerns? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 pm

O line, Kolb's mobility...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Biggest Concerns?   What Are Your Biggest Concerns? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:16 am

SAM LBer.

O Line.

Kolb.

CB's.
Back to top Go down
SpicyMcHaggis

SpicyMcHaggis

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Biggest Concerns?   What Are Your Biggest Concerns? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Oline and unproven QB a shaky defense I would say we have alot to be concerned with.
Back to top Go down
5alive

5alive

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Biggest Concerns?   What Are Your Biggest Concerns? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:16 pm

The secondary concerns me most. The youth of the team is also a concern. I could see them making a ton of mistakes all year.
Back to top Go down
DaBirds84

DaBirds84

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Biggest Concerns?   What Are Your Biggest Concerns? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:43 pm

I'm worried about the d, specifcally the d backfield.

My other concern is Herremans and his "foot". It hasn't been talked about much but this has been going on for some time and now I hear he's already ruled himself for the first pre-season game. Just doesn't sound good to me. If he goes down the domino affect will hurt the rest of the interior of the line. Pressure up the middle on Kolb is not what I want to see.
Back to top Go down
ZEAGLES

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Biggest Concerns?   What Are Your Biggest Concerns? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:20 pm

In this order:

1. Kolb propensity to throw INTs - don't get me wrong, Im excited for the change but I am still a little unsure about #4

2. DBs - I hate to say it but the Cowboys WRs are going to eat us alive. I was sure that at some point we'd pick up a solid CB. We didn't. Now we have to live with what we have. Plus, while he was solid with Dawk next to him, Q has been pretty poor without a stud next to him. There is not a single started in the secondary I am thrilled about. I love Asante but he is ideal in a secondary that can cover up his mistakes. Im not sure this is one of them.

3. OL - I already miss the days of "we're fine at Ts" and "we have one of the best Gs in the game". Not being negative here, we could be very good. Maybe even better than before but considering that Reid prides himself on building teams around the OL, its funny that is by far our weakest link on offense.

4. Reid's playcalling - it will never change. So why even write about it. The reason its #4 and not #1 is because I don't fully see this as a SB team yet. They are young and I just dont see enough leadership to pull out the close games. Don't get me wrong, we might even sneak into the playoffs but I just don't have "that"(2002-2005, 2008) preseason feeling.

Having said all of that, I am super excited for the season to start. There are so many unknowns that we can seriously beat and lose every team we play. Certainly makes the Sundays a lot more fun that playing Detroit a few years back when you just question the fantasy outcome.
Back to top Go down
krukster

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Biggest Concerns?   What Are Your Biggest Concerns? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:46 pm

3 Keys to the season

1. Can Kolb keep the INTs to just one per game
2. Can the Dlineman get pressure without help from blitzers.
3. Will Reid remember to run the ball once in a blue moon.

If two of these turn out to be 'yes', we'll be in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Biggest Concerns?   What Are Your Biggest Concerns? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are Your Biggest Concerns?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eaglezfanz :: Eaglez Talk-
Jump to: