Eaglezfanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eaglezfanz

A forum for Philly sportz fanz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current NFLers who will be in the HOF.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

Current NFLers who will be in the HOF. Empty
PostSubject: Current NFLers who will be in the HOF.   Current NFLers who will be in the HOF. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:38 pm

The no brainers:
Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Ladanian, Antonio Gates, Tony Gonzalez

Good chance:
Drew Brees, Steve Hutchinson, Brian Urlacher, Ed Reed, Brian Dawkins, Julius Peppers, Dwight Feeny

Too tough to call:
Donovan McNabb, Randy Moss, Terrel Owens, Tory Holt, Reggie Wayne, Troy Polamalu, Champ Baily, Richard, Seymour

Ok, who am I missing???
Back to top Go down
http://flyerzfanz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Current NFLers who will be in the HOF.   Current NFLers who will be in the HOF. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 am

I think Dawk is a no brainer. Owens is going to get in. Ed Reed in.

I would say you are missing a big one Ray Lewis. Jared Allen, Adrian Peterson, Fred Taylor, Kevin Mawae, Runyan, Walter Jones.

Not sure if you count Derrick Brooks.
Back to top Go down
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

PostSubject: Re: Current NFLers who will be in the HOF.   Current NFLers who will be in the HOF. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 pm

I thought I posted Lewis. Total no brainer.
Back to top Go down
okieaglefan

okieaglefan

PostSubject: Re: Current NFLers who will be in the HOF.   Current NFLers who will be in the HOF. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:30 pm

I would/will probably get a tear in my eye if / when Dawk goes in

That to me would make Polamalu a sure bet as well. They both are the heart of the D, where ever they wind up.

I like most of the list, don't think TO has a shot though, he just won't shut up, destroys teams, and has no rings.
Back to top Go down
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

PostSubject: Re: Current NFLers who will be in the HOF.   Current NFLers who will be in the HOF. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Dawk is my all time favorite Philly sports person. We will cry together.
Back to top Go down
5alive

5alive

PostSubject: Re: Current NFLers who will be in the HOF.   Current NFLers who will be in the HOF. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:12 pm

okieaglefan wrote:

I like most of the list, don't think TO has a shot though, he just won't shut up, destroys teams, and has no rings.

I think Owens gets in despite his mouth. You can't deny his numbers. He is 3rd all time in receiving TDs, 3rd all time receiving yards. Top ten in almost every other all time receiving stat. He is a jerk but a good player.

Back to top Go down
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

PostSubject: Re: Current NFLers who will be in the HOF.   Current NFLers who will be in the HOF. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:34 pm

I agree. T.O. is one of the best receivers in the NFL over the last dozen years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current NFLers who will be in the HOF.   Current NFLers who will be in the HOF. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current NFLers who will be in the HOF.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eaglezfanz :: Eaglez Talk-
Jump to: