Eaglezfanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eaglezfanz

A forum for Philly sportz fanz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!

Go down 
+3
DaBirds84
beeste
neilpeart
7 posters
AuthorMessage
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Been a few years but Eaglezfanz is back and will soon be better than ever. Thanks to my good buddy Beeste for suggesting we get back up and running and a big welcome to ALL Eaglez fanz nationwide and especially those from the Philly.com forums. Please be patient, its going to take me a while to find my bearings around here.
-NP cheers
Back to top Go down
http://flyerzfanz.forumotion.com
beeste

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:46 pm

And let's just set it up right away... THERE'S AN OFF TOPIC SECTION!

Thanks Neil.
Back to top Go down
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Thank you, Beeste. Maybe we can have a political conversation or two?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaBirds84

DaBirds84

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:32 pm

And my old registration still works.
Back to top Go down
eaglegeezer

eaglegeezer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Registered today. I hope it's ok to fucking curse in here when the mood strikes. Otherwise it's just a piece of shit forum like many others. Laughing

Just kidding guys.
Back to top Go down
eaglegeezer

eaglegeezer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:48 pm

DaBirds84 wrote:

Good to see you'll be around when the old place closes it's doors my friend.
Back to top Go down
ECW

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Nice to see this forum still around....

We must give Dglass credit for giving out the bookmark to this place because i had lost it awhile ago haha
Back to top Go down
Pauliisking

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm

I forgot my old member login, so I created another one. I hope you don't boot me Neil.
Back to top Go down
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Pauliisking wrote:
I forgot my old member login, so I created another one. I hope you don't boot me Neil.

Hey Pauli. Try to be cool with everyone, ok?
Back to top Go down
DaBirds84

DaBirds84

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Good to see you'll be around when the old place closes it's doors my friend.[/quote]

Good to see you made it over also my friend. I didn't really want to start another facebook account. I just recently got one and only because we finally gave in and let my daughter get one. Gotta admit though, I've kinda enjoyed it, especially saying hi to some old friends I haven't seen or heard from in ages. There's some folks I would certainly like to exchange facebook with (like yourself) but not everyone.

Back to top Go down
DaBirds84

DaBirds84

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:35 pm

DaBirds84 wrote:
Good to see you'll be around when the old place closes it's doors my friend.

Good to see you made it over also my friend. I didn't really want to start another facebook account. I just recently got one and only because we finally gave in and let my daughter get one. Gotta admit though, I've kinda enjoyed it, especially saying hi to some old friends I haven't seen or heard from in ages. There's some folks I would certainly like to exchange facebook with (like yourself) but not everyone.

[/quote][quote]
Back to top Go down
Pauliisking

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 pm

neilpeart wrote:
Pauliisking wrote:

Hey Pauli. Try to be cool with everyone, ok?

I will.
Back to top Go down
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:28 pm

DaBirds84 wrote:

Love the PF avatar, DB. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaBirds84

DaBirds84

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Thanks. I like that they're on the side. I'm thinking about changing it now and again. By the way you came up as a facebook suggestion. (I had to recently get an account). I'm guessing it was due to our e-mail addresses.
Back to top Go down
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Thats weird. I hate Facebook.
Back to top Go down
bigtim27

bigtim27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:27 pm

WHats up knuckleheads. Glad we have another place to post. I hope all the other guys like and Greek and even Chris join us on here. It wont be as fun without the McLovins to mess with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 am

Already am, but this is the backup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!   Welcome back Eaglez fanz!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome back Eaglez fanz!!
Page 1 of 1