Eaglezfanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eaglezfanz

A forum for Philly sportz fanz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any word on when Nate Allen is signing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZEAGLES

Any word on when Nate Allen is signing? Empty
PostSubject: Any word on when Nate Allen is signing?   Any word on when Nate Allen is signing? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 am

Im in Europe right now so completely out of the loop. I heard he was supposed to be in by the first practice. Then I heard he was driving from his home in Virginia to camp.

I wake up...alas, no news. Anything fresh coming in from the wires in Philly?

We need that dude to play this year. I don't think I am the only one that is skeptical about Q back there.
Back to top Go down
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

PostSubject: Re: Any word on when Nate Allen is signing?   Any word on when Nate Allen is signing? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:58 am

So far, Dez Bryant of the Cowboys is the only draft pick that has signed. You'll probably see a flurry of signings over the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://flyerzfanz.forumotion.com
SpicyMcHaggis

SpicyMcHaggis

PostSubject: Re: Any word on when Nate Allen is signing?   Any word on when Nate Allen is signing? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:54 pm

All I heard on Nate Allen is they are close, but what does that really mean anyway.
Back to top Go down
ZEAGLES

PostSubject: Re: Any word on when Nate Allen is signing?   Any word on when Nate Allen is signing? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Long drive....

We need that dude in there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any word on when Nate Allen is signing?   Any word on when Nate Allen is signing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any word on when Nate Allen is signing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eaglezfanz :: Eaglez Talk-
Jump to: