Eaglezfanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eaglezfanz

A forum for Philly sportz fanz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smack talk thread

Go down 
+4
SteveJeltz
eaglegeezer
neilpeart
Shockeysux
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shockeysux

Smack talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Smack talk thread   Smack talk thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:54 am

The place to go to vent about someone over at Philly.com who annoys you.....
Back to top Go down
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

Smack talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack talk thread   Smack talk thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:27 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
http://flyerzfanz.forumotion.com
eaglegeezer

eaglegeezer

Smack talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack talk thread   Smack talk thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:33 am

Ahh man, I'm going to be crushed when my name pops up on this thread.
Back to top Go down
SteveJeltz

Smack talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack talk thread   Smack talk thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:48 am

test
Back to top Go down
dcbird

Smack talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack talk thread   Smack talk thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Any chance we can get Shockey thrown out of here before this thing even gets started up? I know you believe in free speech Neil, but we are talking about the most annoying poster in the history of Philly.com. If you make an exception here I will never request another favor.
Back to top Go down
beeste

Smack talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack talk thread   Smack talk thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 am

you don't spend much time around some of the OT-only guys if you think Chockey's annoying! I have to say, Chester is the one who gets me. However, there used to be a Tampa fan who I don't think's been around in a while I wasn't a fan of.
Back to top Go down
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

Smack talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack talk thread   Smack talk thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:41 pm

dcbird wrote:
Any chance we can get Shockey thrown out of here before this thing even gets started up? I know you believe in free speech Neil, but we are talking about the most annoying poster in the history of Philly.com. If you make an exception here I will never request another favor.

As long as he is civil, I don't see a reason for that. I always found him to be harmless, except when he posted illicit content. He just tries to get a rise out of you guys. Can't take him seriously.
Back to top Go down
neilpeart
Admin
neilpeart

Smack talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack talk thread   Smack talk thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:41 pm

beeste wrote:
you don't spend much time around some of the OT-only guys if you think Chockey's annoying! I have to say, Chester is the one who gets me. However, there used to be a Tampa fan who I don't think's been around in a while I wasn't a fan of.

Are you referring to Prophet?
Back to top Go down
dcbird

Smack talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack talk thread   Smack talk thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:32 pm

I'm kidding, lol. I registered, and one of the 1st things I see upon entering the site is philly=loser.
Back to top Go down
redfish1728

Smack talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack talk thread   Smack talk thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 pm

thats all he's got anymore!
Back to top Go down
ECW

Smack talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack talk thread   Smack talk thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Wow i totally forgot about this thread! haha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smack talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack talk thread   Smack talk thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smack talk thread
Page 1 of 1